Launching & Running a NADA Program
In April 2021 NADA hosted a NADA Membership Café featuring guest speaker Ruth Ackerman.
About Ruth Ackerman
Ruth Ackerman is the founder of Project Recovery in Santa Barbara, California. She is a past president of NADA, a Registered Trainer and did many NADA trainings with Alex Brumbaugh. She wrote several chapters in the appendix of his book, Transformation and Recovery.
- Acupuncture Helps Programs More Than Patients by Michael Smith
- Danish Hospice Integrates NADA in Its Entire Program (Guidepoints Article)
- Funding Acupuncture for Pain: Wish Program (2015 Conference presentation)
- 2019 Membership Café on Launching and Running a Program (Recording)
- AcuDetox: Lost, Stolen or Strayed? A GuidePoints series of Articles by Alex Brumbaugh
- Transformation and Recovery: A Guide for the Design and Development of Acupuncture-Based Chemical Dependency Treatment Programs by Alex Brumbaugh
About NADA Membership Cafés
NADA Membership Cafés are hosted and facilitated on the third Wednesday of the month by membership coordinator Taneha Watts. We always hear from our guests and make space for questions, conversation, and connection.
Missed a previous Café?
Members can find all the recordings under NADA Member Resources.
Become a NADA member. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.