For more recent guidelines see: NADA Protocol for the Pandemic – Returning to In-Person Treatment
In these times of expressing social solidarity through physical distancing, we encourage NADA members to be in virtual community with one another while adapting to safe practices of serving your local communities. We’ll use this page to share some of the best practices, community health resources, and virtual learning spaces we are finding. We invite you to connect with your NADA community locally and globally.
Creating More Possibilities: How to Connect to the NADA Community
- Join the NADA community on Slack to share resources, ask each other questions directly, offer help and ask for support. Members will find the link to join in your inbox. Email the NADA office with questions (firstname.lastname@example.org). Not a member yet? Become a member and join the conversation.
- Call or email (email@example.com) the NADA office with your questions, concerns, ideas.
- Follow our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
Upcoming Virtual Gatherings
Virtual Gatherings from NADA
- NADA Virtual Regional Meeting: Innovation in healing with the NADA protocol, Southwest-style | October 15th 10am-3pm PDT | Learn more & register today!
- Monthly Membership Check-In | *PAUSED* until 2021 | Find recordings of our past Member Check-Ins under Member Resources → Membership Check-Ins
- Monthly Membership Café | October th at 10 AM Mountain Time / 12 PM EDT | Link to Register coming soon in your email or under Member Resources → Membership Café
- View recordings of past events in the Members Resource Section
Virtual Offerings from the NADA Community
- Online Self-Healing Resources | The Reciprocity Foundation
- Do the next right thing: NADA Zoom Group Sessions hosted by Crossroads Community Supported Healthcare | Multiple Sessions per week (Spanish & English) | Open to All! Learn more.
- Mindfulness with Ardyth! hosted by GRaCE (Greater Recovery and Community Empowerment) | Tuesdays at 7 PM EDT | Open to recovery coaches & healthcare professionals Email Ardyth Gilbertson to RSVP (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Learn Self-Acupressure: Online Workshop for COVID-19 Health Providers hosted by Crossroads Community Acupuncture | Thursdays 3-4pm Mountain Time
Resources from NADA
- Ear Acupressure Infographics
- Ear Acupressure Outreach & Education: ‘How-to’ Info Sheet
- Recording of our March Membership Cafe: Community Care & COVID 19 where members discussed adapting to this moment.
- Recordings of all of our Virtual Gatherings are accessible in the Members Resource Section. View all past:
DIY Ear Acupressure from the NADA Community
Have you made a resource you’d like to share? Email us email@example.com.
- NADA #withme: Ear acupressure for home shelter stress management, a video guide to ear acupressure from Crossroads Community Supported Healthcare (NADA #conmigo: en español)
General Resources for this Moment (local mutual aid efforts, podcasts, guides, trainings, events, and more)
- Virtual Training: The Power of Online Spaces | People’s Hub | Check their website for most up-to-date information!
- Read the related article ‘Creating Transformative Online Spaces’
- Responding to coronavirus: Resources for organizers campaigners, digital strategists
- Coronavirus resources (gathered by generative somatics)
- Collective Care Is Our Best Weapon against COVID-19: connect with local mutual aid organizing where you are
- Coronavirus: Wisdom from a Social Justice Lens
- Have a suggestion to add? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org