May 14, 2021
Event II: Setting up Lincoln Detox
May 14th | 1-3pm Eastern Time
About the Event
Join moderator Johanna Fernández in conversation with speakers Cleo Silvers and Panama Alba to discuss the early formation of Lincoln Detox.
About the 2021 NADA History Series
Over the course of 2021 we are exploring questions of how we got to where we are today and the stories we’ve told and not told about NADA’s origins. We held our first event ‘Setting the Scene’ in March 2021 (view the recording). The series will be a space for community dialogue, connection, and healing. Our goal is to have a more complete understanding of NADA’s roots and legacy. With a more conscious awareness of these origins, we can intentionally fulfill our mission of making the NADA protocol available and accessible to all as a tool for community building, healing, and liberation. Learn more.
Can’t Make it Live?
Sign-up to stay in touch and get notified when registration opens. All registrants will receive the recording directly once it’s available.
- Recording of Part I: Setting the Scene
- Virtual Screening of The People’s Detox, 2018 Documentary by Jenna Bliss (available until April 18, 2021)
- Announcing a 2021 NADA History Series
- Looking Forward: NADA’s Role in Genuine Social Change (February Membership Café with Walter Bosque Recording)
- History of the NADA Protocol (Assorted articles & resources to learn more)