Stories in the Spring 2020 Issue:
- Democracy, by Langston Hughes
- Kindness by Sheila Murphy
- Commemorating Tyrone Chatman
- NADA Board Elections, Get to Know Your New Board Members
- Decarcerate Our Prisons with Help from the Spirit of NADA by Chuck Pyle
- May Membership Café with Nancy & Ralph
- June Membership Café with Ken Carter
- Words From the Founder
- Remembering Ellinor Mitchell
- You ask, we answer.
What is Guidepoints?
The Guidepoints newsletter is the only publication devoted to the sharing and dissemination of our NADA work on an international scale. Become a member to opt-in for a print copy.
We publish news in the field relating to advocacy and research developments, share emerging clinical practices, and provide profiles of programs that have implemented NADA services in an innovative and accessible way. See past issues.