Malpractice-Liability Insurance

Home Forums Members Forum Malpractice-Liability Insurance

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • #16334
      Dolores Jimerson

      Does anyone know where to go for malpractice insurance if one is not an acupuncturist nor working for an agency. In the past I was employed where our Federal TORT covered my trainings. Now I’m receiving requests for training, yet need malpractice coverage. I’m also a licensed clinical social worker not currently practicing but I do clinical consultations. LCSW in both WY and OR, serve mainly tribal communities.
      Thank you,

    • #16404
      Victoria Taylor

      You can purchase ADS insurance from the American Acupuncture Council:

      • #16763
        Joyce Moore

        Are their alternative options? I am having difficulty finding an MD as the ones in my clinic are not necessarily on board or want to be liable for supervising. Perhaps I haven’t made a strong enough argument but I am finding this difficult and my Licensed Professional Counselor liability coverage does not cover acupuncture.

        • #19274
          Norma Keech

          Or if you’re a CAADC, you can add that to your HPSO Policy, and ADS, is covered under SUD Services, for about 40$ extra a year. Where are you cheaper than American

    • #17684
      Joyce Moore

      I don’t have an answer but would like to know how you eventually resolve this as I would like to continue providing Acudetox for people after I retire from my current agency.

    • #19375

      I am looking for an answer as well. I can not find an MD or acupuncturist that is wiling to sign as supervisor as they do not know much about this protocol

    • #20554
      Carolyn Saco

      I wanted to know if you charge for your services? and how much? Thank you

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.