Become a Member
NADA membership is available to anyone. Medical or other healthcare training is not a requirement.
By joining NADA, you will provide direct support for accessible and responsible acupuncture-based treatment and recovery.
Membership dues directly support our mission of making NADA treatments barrier-free and accessible worldwide.
Many people become NADA members through the acudetox specialist training, led by a NADA Registered Trainer located in the U.S. or Canada.
Already a member but want to renew your membership?
Log in to the Membership Portal and select Renew.
Benefits of Joining NADA
- Quarterly subscription to the newsletter Guidepoints: News from NADA.
- Assistance with researching, assimilating and publishing outcome data on NADA programs.
- Opportunities to apprentice and become a NADA Registered Trainer.
- Discount on conference registration and purchases from our online bookstore.
- Connection to a global NADA community of providers.
- Support advocacy efforts to expand access to the NADA protocol.
The Connection Hour is a virtual monthly event hosted by NADA’s Board member. It is held as a Team’s Meeting Webinar and is typically for members only. With a selected guest speaker, we explore different topics in the NADA community and provide education, connection and support for our members. This is a good place to ask questions and share comments.
Community Connection Hours are generally the first Wednesday of the month. Check out our upcoming events. You can find recordings of past gatherings, in our Member Resources section.
If you would like to join, and you are not a member, sign up for a membership and contact us for an invitation to join the event.