Become a Member
NADA membership is available to anyone. Medical or other healthcare training is not a requirement.
By joining NADA, you will provide direct support for accessible and responsible acupuncture-based treatment and recovery.
Membership dues directly support our mission of making NADA treatments barrier-free and accessible worldwide.
Many people become NADA members through the acudetox specialist training, led by a NADA Registered Trainer located in the U.S. or Canada.
We are working on our membership system. It may take a few days for us to notiify you with login information.
Thank you for your patience.
Benefits of Joining NADA
- Quarterly subscription to the newsletter Guidepoints: News from NADA.
- Assistance with researching, assimilating and publishing outcome data on NADA programs.
- Opportunities to apprentice and become a NADA Registered Trainer.
- Discount on conference registration and purchases from our online bookstore.
- Connection to a global NADA community of providers.
- Support advocacy efforts to expand access to the NADA protocol.
The Membership Café is a virtual monthly event hosted by NADA’s membership coordinator, Taneha Watts. It is held on Zoom and is typically for members only. With a selected guest speaker, we explore different topics in the NADA community and provide education, connection and support for our members. This is a good place to ask questions and share comments.