Sign-up to receive ‘Guidepoints News from NADA’ in your inbox quarterly | Read the Summer 2021 Issue
Stories in the Summer 2021 Issue:
- Healing Inside Out: NADA Meeting to Shine Light on Health and Recovery in Carceral State 1, 3
- Tiny State of Rhode Island Makes Big Difference 4-5
- What if EVERYONE Was an Acupuncturist? 5-6
- Letter from Lisa Rohleder about Michael Smith 6
- You Ask. We Answer. 7
- New ADS Law in Arizona Expands Treatment Scope and Access 9
- New Registered Trainers For Arizona 10
- Announcement: NADA Office Opening 11
- Ellinor Mitchell Letter to Nancy Smalls 12
What is Guidepoints?
The Guidepoints newsletter is the only publication devoted to the sharing and dissemination of our NADA work on an international scale. Become a member to opt-in for a print copy.
We publish news in the field relating to advocacy and research developments, share emerging clinical practices, and provide profiles of programs that have implemented NADA services in an innovative and accessible way. See past issues.
Sign-up to receive ‘Guidepoints News from NADA’ in your inbox quarterly.