February marks Black History Month. Throughout this month, we’ll be sharing resources that highlight and commemorate the many contributions of the Black community to acupuncture in the United States. We’ll be collecting the resources on this page. Have a suggestion? Email us at email@example.com.
Articles & Infographics
- History of Lincoln Detox – How Acupuncture Became a Radical Remedy in the Bronx
- A Documentary Report on ‘Dope Is Death’ (Infographic)
Documentaries, Videos & Podcasts
- Dope Is Death (documentary) – now available for streaming in the U.S.
- Dope Is Death the podcast
- Dope Is Death – Conversation with the filmmaker
- Black Revolutionaries & Acupuncture?: A History of Integrative Medicine (Short Video)