Become a Member
NADA membership is available to anyone. Medical or other healthcare training is not a requirement.
By joining NADA, you will provide direct support for accessible and responsible acupuncture-based treatment and recovery.
Membership dues directly support our mission of making NADA treatments barrier-free and accessible worldwide.
Many people become NADA members through the acudetox specialist training, led by a NADA Registered Trainer located in the U.S. or Canada.
Benefits of Joining NADA
- Quarterly subscription to the member newsletter Guidepoints: News from NADA.
- Assistance with researching, assimilating and publishing outcome data on NADA programs.
- Opportunities to apprentice and become a NADA Registered Trainer.
- Discount on conference registration and purchases from our online bookstore.
- Connection to a global NADA community of providers.
- Support advocacy efforts to expand access to the NADA protocol.
The Guidepoints newsletter is the only publication devoted to the sharing and dissemination of our NADA work on an international scale.
We publish news in the field relating to advocacy and research developments, share emerging clinical practices, and provide profiles of programs that have implemented NADA services in an innovative and accessible way.