Become a Member
NADA membership is available to anyone. Medical or other healthcare training is not a requirement.
By joining NADA, you will provide direct support for accessible and responsible acupuncture-based treatment and recovery.
Membership dues directly support our mission of making NADA treatments barrier-free and accessible worldwide.
Many people become NADA members through the acudetox specialist training, led by a NADA Registered Trainer located in the U.S. or Canada.
Benefits of Joining NADA
- Quarterly subscription to the newsletter Guidepoints: News from NADA.
- Assistance with researching, assimilating and publishing outcome data on NADA programs.
- Opportunities to apprentice and become a NADA Registered Trainer.
- Discount on conference registration and purchases from our online bookstore.
- Connection to a global NADA community of providers.
- Support advocacy efforts to expand access to the NADA protocol.
The Membership Café is a virtual monthly event hosted by NADA’s membership coordinator, Taneha Watts. It is held on Zoom and is typically for members only. With a selected guest speaker, we explore different topics in the NADA community and provide education, connection and support for our members. This is a good place to ask questions and share comments.
The Guidepoints newsletter is the only publication devoted to the sharing and dissemination of our NADA work on an international scale.
Sign up to receive the digital version of Guidepoints. Become a member to opt-in for a print copy.
We publish news in the field relating to advocacy and research developments, share emerging clinical practices, and provide profiles of programs that have implemented NADA services in an innovative and accessible way. See past issues.