Become a Member
NADA membership is available to anyone. Medical or other healthcare training is not a requirement.
By joining NADA, you will provide direct support for accessible and responsible acupuncture-based treatment and recovery.
Membership dues directly support our mission of making NADA treatments barrier-free and accessible worldwide.
Many people become NADA members through the acudetox specialist training, led by a NADA Registered Trainer located in the U.S. or Canada.
Benefits of Joining NADA
- Quarterly subscription to the member newsletter Guidepoints: News from NADA.
- Assistance with researching, assimilating and publishing outcome data on NADA programs.
- Opportunities to apprentice and become a NADA Registered Trainer.
- Discount on conference registration and purchases from our online bookstore.
- Connection to a global NADA community of providers.
- Support advocacy efforts to expand access to the NADA protocol.
Meet us at the Membership Café
for a great discussion
August 21, 2019 10:00 A.M. (MST)
NADA Book Club Book:
Emergent Strategy: Shaping Change, Changing Worlds
Written By: adrienne maree brown
Guest: Mary Walle
Buy Emergent Strategy
You can purchase this book in our Shop.
Upcoming Cafés Dates
Aug 21 – Book Club
Sep 18 – Launching & Running a Program
Oct16 – Mike Smith’s Legacy
Nov 20 – NADA’s History
The Membership Café is a monthly internet café, held on Zoom, for members only.
We explore different topics in the NADA community and provide support for our members.
We will discuss topics, like Launching and Running a program, State regulations, connecting with friends of NADA in various fields, and events coming up.
This is also a good place if you have any questions or comments you would like to discuss on the topic or off-topic.
The Guidepoints newsletter is the only publication devoted to the sharing and dissemination of our NADA work on an international scale.
We publish news in the field relating to advocacy and research developments, share emerging clinical practices, and provide profiles of programs that have implemented NADA services in an innovative and accessible way.